Our Vision and Mission
To be the center of excellence for learning and training, both academically and professionally, for students and adult learners.
The Studyworks Mission
To deliver quality and enjoyable learning experiences that are meaningful, relevant and interesting to the learners.
To increase the values of the adult learners in the areas of skills set, job performance, competitiveness and employability.
To improve students’ abilities in the areas of test taking and core subjects required for university entrance examinations.
The Studyworks Training Manifesto
Adult Learning/Professional Training Courses:
- To design and facilitate an interesting learning experience for our adult learners.
- To provide appropriate, meaningful and relevant courses to fulfil the learning needs of adult learners.
- To be able to drive the adult learners to discover the value in their training so as to sustain their learning involvement and interest.
- To design, facilitate and assess trainings professionally and ethically.
- To provide relevant training through continuous improvement and meeting the challenges surrounding change.
Academic Training Courses:
- To design and facilitate an interesting learning experience for students.
- To provide targeted prep courses for students taking university entrance examinations.
- To be able to drive the students to achieve their greatest potential so as to achieve higher scores for their university entrance examinations.